Love to Dream Sleep Suit 1.0 tog
Stage 3: Independent Sleep
Once children are sleeping with ‘arms-free’ and independently, they often start wriggling around their sleep space and wake up from being cold when blankets come off. Completely do away with blankets that come off in the night and sleep soundly knowing that your child will stay comfortable, snug and warm all night long in the LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™.
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- 1.0 TOG LUX KNIT™ quilted blanket for warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Lighter upper chest fabric for better temperature regulation to help reduce risk of overheating
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Two-way zipper enables easy access and nappy changing
- Available in 5 sizes: 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester, Cuffs: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Temperature and Clothing Guide
TOG stands for ‘Thermal Overall Grade’, which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
- 0.2 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- 1.0 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- 2.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- 3.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.