Love to Dream Swaddle UP
$39.95 – $49.95
Stage 1: Swaddling
Swaddle UP is designed to be used from birth until baby shows signs of trying to roll over. The Swaddle Up design lets baby sleep in an arms up position, allowing them to bring their hands to their mouth for self-soothing through the night.
Sizes: Newborn (suitable for babies 2.2 kg-3.8kg), Small (suitable for babies 3.5 kg-6kg) & Medium (suitable for babies 6 kg-8.5kg)
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Temperature and clothing guide:
TOG stands for ‘Thermal Overall Grade’, which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
- 0.2 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- 1.0 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- 2.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- 3.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.