Your support vital to our services
Kidsafe SA relies heavily on the kind generosity of the public to provide much needed support for our services. Without ongoing donations Kidsafe SA would not be able to continue with the many programs and services offered to parent's and carers.
There are many ways in which you can help to support Kidsafe SA, to find out more about each of our support programs please click on the links below.
Donate to Kidsafe SA
Kidsafe SA is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation that provides an information, education and resource service for parents and carers on all aspects of child safety and injury prevention.
Key areas of expenditure
- Operation of the SA Kidsafe Centre - a resource service for parents and carers on child safety and injury prevention.
- Telephone advisory service
- Community Talks Program for new parent and other interested groups
- Playground safety advisory service
- Specific child injury prevention programs e.g. driveway safety, burns and scald prevention etc.
Are donations tax deductible? Yes
Will I receive a receipt for my donation? Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved.
Donations can be made as one-off donations or as a regular donation. To donate online click here .Alternatively you can contact us by phone (08) 8161 6318